AIMC MLT Admissions 2022 are now open! Allama Iqbal medical college AIMC), Lahore has recently announced the admissions to the four-year BSc (Hons)MLT program. You can apply today to secure your seat. Fill in the application form with all required documents and submit it to the university before its last date.
Students who score at least 60% on their FSc (Pre-medical) exam but could not achieve merit for MBBS or BDS can get admission in MLT and pursue their career in Medical Laboratory Technology. You can also apply to the program if you have an FSc (MLT) from a recognized institution.
The following blog post discusses all the details about Allama Iqbal Medical College MLT admissions 2022. How to get admission forms, eligibility criteria, Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Admission 2022 Last Date, admission schedule, and contact information.
Founded in 1975, Allama Iqbal Medical College is one of Pakistan’s most renowned medical colleges. There is an affiliation between Allama Iqbal Medical College and Jinnah Teaching Hospital in Lahore. Established by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and affiliated with UHS, CPSP, PNC, and PMDC.
The college offers the following programs:
- BS Nursing
- BSc (Hons) MLT(Medical Lab Technology)
MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology) is a 4-year undergraduate degree program. The program enables students to learn the skills necessary to diagnose diseases and conduct lab tests.
All students desire to obtain their medical degrees from this university. If you have scored good marks in your FSc, there are bright chances for you to avail this opportunity.
Admission requirements for AIMC BSc (Hons) MLT Admissions 2022
There are the following requirements to qualify for AIMC MLT admissions 2022 to the session of 2022-2025:
- Matric with science subjects
- FSc with 60% marks OR Diploma in MLT from NIH OR FSc (MLT) from any recognized institute.
- The age limit is 17-25 years
- Applicant must be medically fit
Application documents for Allama Iqbal Medical College AIMC MLT admissions 2022 are as follows:
- FSc Certificate (Pre-Medical) with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) having 60% marks
- Matric Certificate with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Attested Domicile Copy
- Attested B.Form Photocopy
- Father CNIC Copies
- Character Certificate of the former institution
AIMC BSc (Hons) MLT Admissions 2022 – How to Apply?
Applicants may apply online or offline for admission. Following is the whole procedure to use.
- Application forms for admission to AIMC Lahore can be obtained from their official website (www.aimc.edu.pk) or the Pathology department.
- Please fill out the form, attach the required documents, and send it back to the pathology department by 17 January 2022.
- Deposit Rs 500 as an application fee with HBL and attach the original payment receipt to the documents.
- The interview will take place on 27 January 2022, while the Hafiz-e-Quran test will take place on 29 January 2022.
- 10% of seats are reserved for FSc MLT and 1 for disabled
Allama Iqbal Medical College Admission 2022 Last Date
Candidates can apply for Allama Iqbal Medical College AIMC MLT admissions 2022 until 17 January 2022. The pathology department will display a list of selected candidates on 24 January 2022. The final merit list will be published on 3 February 2022. The session will begin on 10 February 2022.
Allama Iqbal medical college BSc (Hons)MLT Admission Ad
Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore Contact Details
Contact number: +924299231443
Email address: Info@aimc.edu.pk
Website link: https://aimc.edu.pk/
Nursing Education2022.05.27How much a Nurse Makes in Kenya? Nursing Notes2022.03.10Guard of Honor to Nurses in Punjab, CM Buzdar’s huge Package for Nurses & Nursing Colleges Nursing Admissions2022.02.08BS Nunrsing Merit List 2022 Sheikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences, Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Lahore Nursing Admissions2022.01.13Allama Iqbal Medical College – AIMC MLT Admissions 2022￼