Jinnah institute of medical sciences BS Nursing offers Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and a four-year curriculum that prepares graduates to offer secure, efficient, and empathetic nursing care based on knowledge and practice behavior. Jinnah Institute of Medical Sciences Faisalabad, is one of the best nursing colleges in Punjab and Pakistan!
The curriculum is built around the ideas of consistent with global, management, key nursing inquiry, and caring ethics. The Health Sciences Centre at the College, a specialized learning facility equipped with high-tech labs and computerized human patient simulators, is where courses are taught.
BS Nursing Admissions 2023 is now open in Jinnah institute of medical sciences BS Nursing college accredited with PNC and NEBP for the new academic session. The Pakistan Nursing Council’s goal is to promote the career advancement and competencies of people studying healthcare, lady healthcare assistants, and midwife.
A BS nursing degree is an educational degree in nursing science and concepts awarded by a recognized tertiary education organization. A candidate with a BS Nursing degree can operate at any clinic, private hospital, or healthcare complex. A nurse similarly, always aids the doctor.
The candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with a minimum of 50% grade can apply and participate in the admission test, which will be held by Jinnah institute of medical sciences BS Nursing at a certain time and date.
- Age Restrictions: 16-35 years
- Open Merit
Instructions for candidates
- BS Nursing Admission is only available at the main campus. Admission requests can done online, and no prospectus or coupon numbers are required.
- If applicants bring their supporting documentation, they can also apply to the admission office main campus in Faisalabad
- No need for applicants to submit the documents physically, and authorities are available on the helpdesk to assist.
- The candidate must verify that the application form is filled out with accurate info.
- Persistent hiding or erroneous information may result in the applicant’s rejection.
For BS Nursing Admission 2023 following documents are required:
- A verified copy of the SSC/equivalent mark sheet.
- A verified copy of the HSSC/equivalent mark sheet.
- Equivalance certificate
- Recent passport-size color pictures.
- A certified copy of your National Identity Card or B Form.
- Students who are expecting A-Level results must provide an O-Level Equivalence certificate.
How to apply
Admissions to Jinnah institute of medical sciences BS Nursing are promoted in the top national dailies and on the website every year when BS Nursing admission opens for Fall and winter semesters. Prospective students must complete the online application form and apply for the program before the deadline.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply at Jinnah institute of medical sciences Faisalabad for BS Nursing Admissions 2023 is January 02, 2023!
Merit List 2023
For BS Nursing Admission 2023 merit list, waiting lists, and reserved seats merit list applicants would be posted here. Continue to check the website for updates on Nursing Entry Test results, list of applicants, and interview calls.
Official Advertisement for Nursing Admissions 2023 in Jinnah Institute of Medical Sciences is as:
Frequently Asked Question
What are the Program requirements?
For admission, to Jinnah institute of medical sciences BS Nursing the candidate must be at least 17 years old. Intermediate pass with 50% marks in Science from a recognized board or any equivalent Board.