Medicare College of Nursing Multan has announced Nursing admissions via an advertisement for the students interested to come into nursing profession.
Medicare College of Nursing Multan is one of the best nursing institutions in Punjab and Pakistan. The college has affiliations with the University of Health Sciences Lahore (UHS), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and the Nursing Examination Board Punjab (NEBP).
With its brilliant past college has produced countless professional nurses working in different hospitals, healthcare sector and in different nursing colleges as teachers and instructors. So it’s the best opportunity for the students to get admission at Medicare College of Nursing for serving the humanity becoming a professional nurse.
Medicare College of Nursing, Multan offers following nursing programs:
- BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) – 4Years Degree Program
- Post RN BS Nursing – 2Years Degree Program
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) – 2Years Degree Program
- Post Basic Specialization ICU – 1Year Diploma Program
Eligibility Criteria for BSN
- Matric with Science Subjects ( Biology, Chemistry, & Physics)
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 50% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics
- Age Limit: 18-35 Years
Fee structure for BS Nursing
|Admission Fee (One Time)||25,000/PKR|
|Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||45,000/PKR|
|Total for 4 Years||85,000/PKR|
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery/Post Basic Specialization for males in lieu of Midwifery Diploma
- Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) valid registration card/License
- Minimum experience of 1 year as Registered Nurse (RN)
Fee structure for Post RN
|Admission Fee (One-Time)||33,000/PKR|
|Total for One Year||106,000/PKR|
Eligibility Criteria for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
The eligibility criteria set for the admissions of certified nursing assistant (CNA) is as:
- Matriculation with minimum 45% Marks in Biology, Chemistry, & Physics
- Matriculation in Arts with minimum 50% Marks
- Age limit: 14-35 Years
- Gender: Male & Femal Both
Fee structure for Post RN
|Fees for One Year||25,000/PKR|
|Total fees for Two years||50,000/PKR|
Post Basic Specialty Nursing:
- Duration Of this Program is 01 Year.
- For Male any post Basic Clinical specialty in leu of midwifery as 4th year of Nursing Diploma.
- Qualification : Should be a registered Nurse (RN)
Fee structure for ICU Nursing
|Total fees for complete Course||110,000/PKR|
Last Date to Apply
Admissions Starts from 23 January,2023. However, the last date to apply for nursing admissions 2023 at Medicare College of Nursing Multan is 28 January,2023.
Entry Test for the admission will be held on 04 February,2023 and it is mandatory for the applicants to appear in the Entry test!
Medicare College of Nursing Multan official advertisement:
College’s Address & Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Contact: 0300-8547909, 061-4570037.
Hight Court Road, Near KFC Chowk, Multan
- Hospice Nursing2023.06.04How to Become a Hospice Nurse? 5 Easiest Steps
- Nursing News2023.05.12Celebrating the International Nurses Day: Honoring the Silent Heroes
- Nursing Admissions2023.04.02BS Nursing Admissions 2023 Open in 43 Nursing Colleges in Punjab
- Nursing Admissions2023.01.04Nursing Admissions 2023 at Al-Tibri Medical College & Hospital, Karachi