The Nursing admissions 2021 at Ittefaq College of nursing, Lahore are now open for the 2021 session. The institute has announced the admission news through TV advertisements, social media, and the applications for the Nursing Degree Program are summoned.
At Ittefaq College of Nursing, the college aims to create the best possible learning environment for students with the affiliation of top-of-the-line Ittefaq Hospital (Trust), Lahore. The institute is a private and esteemed organization that offers numerous 2-year and 4-year degree programs, including Generic BSc. BS Nursing and Post RN BSc. under the supervision of highly-experienced professors and medical staff.
Being a part of this organization, college faculty commits to serving humanity and helping the students develop ethical conduct that leads their approach and execution towards others.
The advertisement for the Ittefaq Hospital Lahore bs nursing admission 2021 has been published and the detailed information is available in this guide!
Generic BSc. Nursing Admission Criteria for Students
BSc. Generic Nursing is the first-ever Bachelor’s degree program in Nursing, which is recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council. It is a four-year degree program that focuses on the practice of nursing, incorporating nursing skills, understanding, and expertise.
Admission Requirements at Ittefaq College of Nursing
In order to get admission in BSc. Generic Nursing, students must fulfill specific requirements and provide the following documents:
- Two attested copies of CNIC and birth certificate
- Two attested copies of both matriculation and intermediate mark sheet and certificate
- Two attested copies of the student’s domicile document
- Two attested copies of the student’s character certificate from a current educational institute
- Medical fitness certificate
The eligibility criteria for taking BSc. nursing program in Ittefaq College of Nursing are as follows:
- Students must be qualified with FSc. Pre Medical (Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as compulsory subjects)
- The minimum marks should be 50%
- Age Limit is 16 to 30 years
- Marital status should be single
- Gender criteria are Females only
- Nationality must be Pakistan
Post RN BSc. Nursing Admission Criteria for Students
The Post RN BSc. Nursing is a two-year degree program that offers students an opportunity to continue their BSc. Nursing degree for higher career development. This program allows students to work as a role of nursing leadership practice and influence this practice worldwide. Additionally, Post Graduate Nursing programs bring a change for students to lead this profession at the public level.
Admission Requirements at Ittefaq College of Nursing
To get admission in Post RN BSc. In the nursing program, students are obliged to submit the following documents:
- Attested copy of Matriculation and Intermediate certificates
- Attested a copy of General BSc. Nursing program mark sheet
- Two attested passport size pictures
- Attested copy of CNIC and PNC Registration Certificate
- Experience certificate issued by the Bachelor’s Head of Department
- No-Objection certificate by the Head of Department
Students who are capable of fulfilling certain criteria are eligible to get admission to this two-year nursing program.
- Twelve years of education, including Matric and FSc. (pre-medical)
- Must have a diploma General Nursing and Midwifery
- At least 50% CPGA in General BSc. Nursing degree
- Minimum one-year clinical experience
- Valid PNC registration
- Female candidates only
How to Apply at Ittefaq College of Nursing, Lahore?
Now, you can submit your admission application to Ittefaq College of Nursing before the admission date dues. Aspirants are required to follow a process:
- Get admission forms from Ittefaq Nursing College for General BSc. Nursing admission 2021.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach all required and attested documents with the form.
- Also, attach 4 to 5 photos with the form.
- Submit this application to the ICN admission office.
- You will be issued with the interview date and time right away.
Last Date to Apply at Ittefaq College of Nursing/Hospital Lahore
The last date to apply at Ittefaq hospital and college of Nursing is December 18, 2021! So applicants looking to secure their admissions at the college must complete their documents and fill up the application form and submit it to the college admin before/at the last date.
Ittefaq College of Nursing Lahore Fee Structure
Stipend/Scholarship at Ittefaq College of Nursing Ittefaq Hospital Lahore
There is a sufficient amount of stipend/scholarship at Ittefaq College of Nursing, Ittefaq Hospital Lahore for the students studying in Nursing. Ittefaq College of Nursing and Hospital gives Rs.10,000 stipend on monthly basis to its Generic BSc nursing students.
However, as you know college offers different nursing programs such as BSN (BS Nursing at Ittefaq Hospital Lahore) Post-RN, so this stipend/scholarship is only and exclusively for the Generic BS Nursing students and not for all other nursing programs.
Ittefaq Hospital Nursing Admissions 2021-22 Ad
Is there Hostel Accommodation for Nursing Students at Ittefaq Hospital Lahore?
Yes, Ittefaq Hospital Lahore gives free accommodation to its Generic BSc Nursing students. However, this accommodation is only for the girls studying at Ittefaq Nursing College, Lahore.
If you anticipate getting admission to Ittefaq College of Nursing, Lahore, then it is to inform you that the institute is now open to provide admissions in 2021. Students who are interested in pursuing their degree in this valuable degree have the opportunity to provide services to communities and help them accomplish their social, biological, and psychological needs.
- Hospice Nursing2023.06.04How to Become a Hospice Nurse? 5 Easiest Steps
- Nursing News2023.05.12Celebrating the International Nurses Day: Honoring the Silent Heroes
- Nursing Admissions2023.04.02BS Nursing Admissions 2023 Open in 43 Nursing Colleges in Punjab
- Nursing Admissions2023.01.04Nursing Admissions 2023 at Al-Tibri Medical College & Hospital, Karachi