The Directorate of General Nursing Punjab has finally announced the BS Nursing Admissions 2022 in 15 Nursing Colleges of Punjab under the criteria that were followed under the BSN admissions 2021 notification published in the Express News on 05,05,2021!
The Directorate of General Nursing has invited applications from the candidates for the BSc Nursing admissions 2021 in the 28 newly upgraded Nursing colleges via the above notification. The merit list of these DHQ Nursing colleges remained delayed over the whole year of 2021 till February 15, 2022. Students remained anxious about the DHQ Nursing Merit lists 2021 for a long time.
However, DGN (Directorate of General Nursing) has now released a new notification on February 16, 2022. The notification shows that those students who had applied in the 4-year BSc Nursing 2021 admissions in 28 DHQ Nursing Colleges can now apply in the 15 Nursing Colleges of Punjab that are affiliated with the different Medical Universities.
Table of Contents
Why DHQ Nursing Merit List 2021 Couldn’t be Released?
On the recommendations of different hospitals, the Directorate of General Nursing Punjab, and the health ministry, the government of Punjab decided to upgrade the District Head Quarter Hospital Nursing Schools to DHQ Nursing Colleges back in 2021 to meet the demand of nurses and medical staff in hospitals.
28 DHQ Nursing Schools were upgraded from schools to colleges, and BSc Nursing admissions 2021 notice was also released. Students submitted their applications. However, the merit list remained pending for a long time. The Directorate of General Nursing has again announced that admissions in these 28 Nursing Colleges have been canceled or, in other means, have been shifted to the 15 Nursing Colleges attached with the teaching hospitals affiliated with the medical universities.
According to The Directorate of General Nursing Punjab, admissions in these recently upgraded colleges could not be finalized because the upgrading process is pending. All the concerned departments and ministries have not yet approved the up-gradation. This is due to the shortage of faculty, budget, and other facilities for these colleges. So, until the up-gradation is complete, no admissions will be offered in these colleges.
How to Apply via Online portal for Nursing Admissions 2022?
As DGN has announced to award BS Nursing admissions 2022 to the applicants of BSc Nursing admissions 2021 in 15 Nursing colleges of Punjab, here is the complete guide on how you can secure your BSN admission by following the right steps:
First of all, here is the list of the 15 Nursing Colleges where you can apply Online!
|#||Name of the Institution|
|01||College of Nursing Mayo Hospital Lahore|
|02||College of Nursing Children Hospital Lahore|
|03||College of Nursing Jinnah Hospital Lahore|
|04||College of Nursing Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore|
|05||College of Nursing, Lahore General Hospital, Lahore|
|06||College of Nursing, Services Hospital Lahore|
|07||College of Nursing Bahawal Victoria Hospital, Lahore|
|08||College of Nursing, Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan|
|09||College of Nursing, Holy Family Hospital Lahore|
|10||College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital, Muzaffargarh|
|11||College of Nursing, Allama Iqbal Memorial Teaching Hospital, Sialkot|
|12||College of Nursing Benazir Bhutto Hospital, Rawalpindi|
|13||College of Nursing, Allied Hospital, Faisalabad|
|14||College of Nursing, Nishtar Hospital, Multan|
|15||College of Nursing, DHQ Teaching Teaching Hospital, Dera Ghazi Khan|
- Admissions will be made via Punjab Information Technology (PITB) online portal, and these admissions will be supervised and governed by the Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education department to keep the admission procedure transparent
- Now, you need to visit the link: https://pna.punjab.gov.pk
- Register here yourself by submitting the CNIC Number, Obtained marks in Matric, and domicile
- Every candidate can access his/her already created profile on the portal by the admission committee. After verifying your application form, checking your data, and corrections, you need to upload your CNIC Copy, Matriculation Certificate Copy, and FSc Certificate Copy
- All of the basic instructions are also available on the portal that you can check, read and follow to make your application successful and errorless
- You can give preference to apply one by one in all of these 15 Nursing Colleges
- You can make changes only ONCE while filling out the online application form on the portal
- You can not make changes in preference after your form submission
- After the form submission and merit list creation/finalization, you can not report or join, and in this case, your admission can be canceled
- No admission forms will be accepted after 22-02-2022 and time 11PM
- Furthermore, if you face any issue while applying online via the portal, you can reach out to these 15 Nursing colleges as students HELPING DESKS are there for complete guidance.
- Students HELPLINE DESKS Contact: 042-99200967, 042-99204020
Last Date to Apply?
The last date to apply in 15 Government Nursing Colleges admissions 2022 of the already applicants in 28 DHQ Hospitals Nursing Colleges is February 22, 2022 till 11pm.
BS Nursing Admissions 2022 Official Advertisement!
Here is the official notification for BS Nursing Admissions 2022 as per the Directorate of General Nursing Services, Punjab:
Watch on Youtube “The Nursing Forum”
Watch this latest video on 28 DHQ Merit lists and Nursing admissions 2022 opened!