Admissions are now open to the school of nursing PIMS Islamabad for session 2022. Prospective students should submit their applications under undergraduate programs. You can turn your dreams into reality by taking admission to this institute, so hurry up and start planning your future.
For admission to the school of nursing PIMS, students must have completed their matriculation or FSc with science subjects and have at least 50% in their grades. Students who obtain 50% in their entry test and are between 16 and 35 years old should be welcome.
The Course Duration for BS Generic Nursing is 4-Years containing eight semesters and 130 credit hours. The course duration for R.N. nursing is two years having four semesters and 68 credit hours. Detailed Application Process, Eligibility criteria, Contact details, and Admission Schedule are discussed here. So hurry up, enroll yourself as an applicant to join this institute and serve humanity.
Table of Contents
Admission is open to School Of Nursing PIMS Islamabad. The subsidiary college serves under the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS). It is a government-owned foundation and provides numerous diploma courses regarding nursing and other medical-related fields to its students. There are many students who are pursuing nursing and other medical-related fields there.
This college provides all the essential facilities for its students and has a very talented, skilled, and well-trained staff. The school’s primary purpose is to produce individuals familiar with spiritual and moral values and work in a very professional manner. The college offers an undergraduate program in Nursing, Operation Theatre Technician, Diploma in Anesthesia technician, Cardiac care, I.C.U. Technician, etc.
School of Nursing PIMS Islamabad Admission Criteria
PIMS Nursing admissions 2022 are now open, and you can apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Matric certificate with science subjects (physics, chemistry, and biology) and having 50% marks
- F.S.C. with 50% marks ( physics, biology, and chemistry)
- 50% marks in SZABMU entry test
- The age limit is between 16-35 years
To apply for PIMS Nursing Admissions 2022, the following documents are required:
- FSc Certificate (Pre-Medical) with Science subjects having 60% marks
- Matric Certificate with science subjects
- Attested Domicile Copy
- Student CNIC / B.Form
- Character Certificate of the previous institution.
- Father CNIC Copies
How to Apply for School Of Nursing PIMS Islamabad?
Admission is open to the school of nursing PIMS Islamabad. To apply, follow the following procedure.
- Admission form and prospectus accessible on payment of 1000 Rs from School of Nursing PIMS Islamabad.
- The filled form should reach the address before 3rd January 2022.
- Attach copies of the following documents,02 passport size photographs, Domicile, copy of CNIC, Matric & F.Sc. Certificate.
- Late and incomplete documents will not be accepted.
- A merit list is shown after the declaration of the entry test result.
- Successful candidates will be informed of their given email/address
Last Date to Apply
January 03, 2022, is the last date to apply for PIMS Nursing Admissions 2022. Submit your application before the deadline.
PIMS Nursing Admissions 2022 Advertisement
Here is the official advertisement for the Nursing admissions at the PIMS (Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Lahore)!
PIMS Islamabad Contact:
What is the PIMS Nursing Fee Structure?
The PIMS Nursing admission 2022 fee structure at PIMS Islamabad is available at the officially released prospectus by the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad.
What is the PIMS Hospital Islamabad Official Website?
PIMS Website is http://pims.gov.pk/. It is the official website of the concerned medical institute.
Who are eligible to get admission at PIMS, Islamabad Nursing Institute?
All those students who have their FSc(Pre-Medical) & Matric with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) can apply at PIMS and are eligible to get admission here.