Nursing students note that Aman Medical Institute Nursing admissions 2022 are open and can fill out applications at the University. This institute invites applications for the D.P.T., BS NURSING, and Diploma Programs. Get your seat before the admission deadline.
Applicants holding an F.Sc certificate with a minimum unadjusted 50% mark and an H.V. certificate with a minimum 50% mark can apply for the Bs nursing four-year program and the L.H.V. two-year program. Admission requires an entrance test.
The BS Nursing program is a four-year program with 159 credit hours, and the L.H.V. program is a two-year program with 78 credit hours. Here is an overview of the Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Contact Information, and Admission Schedule. You can register yourself as an applicant now.
The Government of Pakistan established the Aman Medical Institute Islamabad under the Public-Private Partnership (P.P.P.) model. The inauguration took place in 2017. Entries for Academic Session 2022 are now open at Aman Medical Institute, affiliated with the Pakistan Nursing Council, and SZABMU Islamabad. The institute also has affiliations with Capital Hospital Islamabad and NIRM Hospital Islamabad.
The university accepts applications for admission to B.S. in Nursing 4 Years, L.H.V. 2 Years, BS in Anesthesia 4 Years, BS Medical Lab Technology 4 Years, D.P.T. Doctor of Physical Therapy. Here you will find detailed information about Aman Medical Institute Islamabad’s B.S.N. admission 2022.
Aman Medical Institute Nursing Admission Criteria
Aman Medical Institute Nursing Admissions 2022 are open now, and you must apply if you meet the criteria outlined below.
- Having 50% in the science subjects (physics, chemistry, and biology) in your matriculation
- F.S.C. with 50% marks ( physics, biology, and chemistry)
- 50% marks in entry test
- The age limit is between 15-35 years
Please submit the following documents to apply for Aman Medical Institute Nursing Admissions 2022.
- FSc Certificate (Pre-Medical) with Science subjects having 50% marks
- Matric Certificate with science subjects with 50% marks
- Student CNIC
- Attested Domicile Copy
- Attested B.Form Photocopy
- Father CNIC Copies
- Character Certificate of the previous institution.
How to Apply for Aman Medical Institute Nursing Islamabad?
You can apply online for Aman Medical Institute Islamabad admissions 2022 by following the steps below.
- If you want to apply online, you have to visit the official website to fill in the admission form.
- Aman Medical Institute Nursing offers an application form for applicants to fill out by hand.
- Fill out the form and send it to the address before 4 January 2022.
- You must attach the following documents: passport-size pictures, CNICs (for father and student), Matric and F.Sc certificates, and a character certificate.
- The University will not accept documents that are late or incomplete.
- A merit list will be announced after the entry test results.
- Successful candidates receive a notification email/address.
Last Date to Apply
The deadline/last date to apply for Aman medical institute Islamabad Admissions 2022 is 4th January 2022.
Aman Medical Institute Nursing Admission Ad
AMAN Medical Institute Contact
For further queries related to Aman medical Institute BSN Admissions, you can contact at the following:
Contact number: +92-336-4467444 /+92-51-2217007
Email address: [email protected]
Website link: https://amiisl.edu.pk/
Aman Medical Institute Islamabad Fee structures for BSN, DPT, and other allied health sciences degrees you can see at the Institute’s prospectus.
+92-336-4467444 OR +92-51-2217007
Aman Medical Institute is a private Institute.