Admissions 2021 Open in Multan College of Nursing – The College of Nursing was started in 2017 with the aim of developing nursing competence in a variety of health care settings. At Multan College of Nursing, they strive to create the best possible learning environment. The rules of their association are in line with those set by Pakistan Nursing Councils (PNC), Islamabad, and the University of Health Sciences, Lahore. This rule applies to all students seeking admission to post-RN BSCN programs in Pakistan.
Every person is an individual with innate dignity and worth. Their spiritual, biological, psychological, and social needs should be met, and they should be able to pursue the best possible health care and quality of life for themselves and their communities. In addition to serving humanity, they serve by helping them develop ethical values that guide their actions and attitudes towards others.
As part of their commitment to serving humanity, they help the students develop ethical conduct that guides their behavior and attitude towards others
Table of Contents
BSN Nursing Admission Requirements for Students
BSN is the abbreviation of Bachelors In Science of Nursing. The course lasts four years, during which you practice nursing. This course emphasizes the integration of nursing skills, knowledge, and professionalism.
To get Admission in the BSN Nursing, the following documents are required:
- Provide two copies of both your matriculation certificate and marksheet with attestation
- Two certified copies of your FSc certificate as well as your report card
- CNIC or birth certificate copies after attestation, two each
- Two copies of your attested domicile documents
- Two copies of character certificate of your educational institute after attestation
- FSc with 50% in Pre Medical Group
- Both male and female can apply
- Age Limit Upto 25 Years
- Domicile: Province of Punjab
- Admissions Start from 18 October 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 18 November 2021
MSN Nursing Admission Requirements for Students
Graduates of a Master of Science in Nursing also known as MSN program are prepared for advanced nursing practice, advanced educational administration, or advanced educational roles. Students develop expertise in advanced health nursing care, management, and scientific inquiry through coursework and clinical practice.
Students who are applying for an MSN program must have two years of experience working as licensed nurses. The following documents are required for admission in MSN:
- 12 years of education including matric and FSc Pre Medical is required
- 4 years of BSN Degree by a registered and well reputed nursing college is required
- 1 year of internship as a nurse is compulsory
- One year of experience in nursing after receiving a GBSN is compulsory
For those who have done diplomas in nursing instead of BSN, their requirement are:
- 12 years of education including Matric, FA, FSc
- A nursing degree of three years
- 1 year degree/ diploma in Midwifery or any specialization diploma from a registered and professional nursing institute
- Having 1 year experience as a registered nurse for admission to MSN degree
Last Date To Apply At Multan College Of Nursing
Admissions at Multan College of Nursing, Multan have started from October 10, 2021 and the last date is November 18, 2021. So, apply before the last date to secure and get confirmed admission.
Subjects & Duration
- 4 years course duration with a 1-year internship
The subjects are:
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Assessment of Nursing
- Diet and nutrition
- Life expectancy
- Medicinal mathematics and basic pharmacology
In the prospectus, you’ll find the latest pricing information for all programs. You can also check the price structure by contacting the official contact number provided below. The prospectus costs 1000 is available at the college with complete detail of admission charges.
Multan College of Nursing Admission Ad 2021
Location And Contact Number
- Southern Bypass Jahangirabad, Multan Pakistan P.O Box #848 New Multan
- [email protected]
If you want to apply to the Bachelors of Nursing program at Multan Nursing College then this guide is more beneficial for you as admissions 2021 open at Multan College of Nursing. Individuals are innately valuable and deserving of dignity. It is in their best interest to pursue the highest level of healthcare and quality of life that they and their communities can achieve for their spiritual, biological, social, and psychological needs.