AHS Admissions 2022 at Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2022 are now officially open.
The SZMC Rahim Yar Khan is currently accepting applications for undergraduate programs. To apply, please submit an application and necessary documents.
Any student who has scored at least 50% marks at their F.S.C. level can apply. All the students must pass the admission test to be a part of SZMC RYK.
Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan offers several allied health degree programs to apply from any part of Pakistan.
The purpose of this article is to provide information on how to apply, eligibility criteria, schedule, and contact information for Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2022.
Table of Contents
Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan was established in 2003 in the most famous city of Pakistan, Rahim Yar Khan. This college is affiliated with Sheikh Zayed Hospital for undergraduate and postgraduate clinical training.
Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2022 include:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (5 years)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Imaging Technology (4 years)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Operation Theatre Technology (4 years)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology (4 Years)
D.P.T. is a five years allied health science degree program that makes a movement specialist who eventually helps people regain functionality and mobility after any accidental injury.
B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology (M.I.T) 4 years degree program prepares professionals that are compatible with producing digital images (X-rays) of the parts of human bodies to find out the patient’s medical problem.
B.Sc. O.T.T is a 4 years paramedical-oriented course that prepares the students for a challenging career in a hospital, nursing homes, trauma/emergency centers, Intensive Care units, CSSD, etc.
B.Sc. MLT 4 years Allied Health Sciences degree program gives students knowledge and skills in lab tests used in the detection, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases.
Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan Allied Health Sciences Admission Criteria
SZMC RYK admission requirements are as follows:
- 50% marks in Matriculation with Science subjects.
- F.S.C. pre-medical with 50% marks.
- 50% marks in the entry test.
- The age limit is between 16-35 years.
Here are the documents required for Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2022:
- Matriculation certificate having 50% marks with science subjects issued by affiliated Board.
- F.S.C. certificate with 50% marks issued by affiliated Board.
- Domicile certificate.
- Character certificate from the last attended institution.
- CNIC of the student and CNIC of father/guardian.
- Four passport-size photographs of a student with attestation. One photo is attested on the front while others are on the backside.
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by Government Medical Officer.
- Disability certificate issued by Provisional Council for The Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons. (only for disabled candidates)
- Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC. (for foreign candidates only)
- COVID vaccination certificate.
- Result card of MDCAT 2021 Punjab.
How to Apply for Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan?
Applicants to Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan for AHS Admissions 2022, should follow these steps:
- Both online and offline admission methods are applicable.
- On the payment of RS 1500, students can receive the application form from the university’s administration office.
- Applicants must fill out the application form and attach the required documents, either by post or by physical delivery to the university’s administrative office.
- Online admission is available on the SZMC RYK official page.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply at Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2022 is 25-01-2022. Form submitted after the last date will not be entertained by the university.