Polyclinic Hospital Islamabad Nursing admission 2022 – Generic BS Nursing Admissions 2022 at the College of Nursing Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad are now open!
It is great news for nursing aspirants!
The College of Nursing Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad (FGPC) is an affiliated institution of Shaheed Zulifqar Ali Bhutto Medical University also known as SZABMU and has a good reputation in the country based on producing the best nursing staff for the country’s healthcare sector.
The College of Nursing FGPC is going to intake BS nursing students for the session 2022-2025.
There are 25 seats available for the BSN program at the College of Nursing FGPC, Islamabad. However, keep in mind all the seats for Generic BS Nursing in College of Nursing FGPC are for females only. No seats are available for the male students.
The admissions are open in the College of Nursing for the following program.
- BS Nursing (Four-Years program)
If you want to get admission to the above-mentioned program, then read on. We will provide you with all the information about the college and its admission criteria.
Bs Nursing Admission Requirements for College of Nursing FGPC Islamabad
For Polyclinic Hospital Islamabad Nursing admission 2022, you need to make sure that you fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply
- Matriculation with science subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Fsc Pre-Medical with at least 50% marks (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects)
- Age Limit is 16-35 years.
Documents Required for Admission
Following documents are required to apply for the Polyclinic Hospital Islamabad Nursing admission 2022. Bring these documents with you!
- FSc (Pre-Medical) Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Attested photocopies of the documents
- Passport size 6-12 photographs
- CNIC (National Identity Card)
The admissions are on open merit basis. The prospectus can be obtained from the college by visiting physically. The price of the prospectus is 500 rupees. Furthermore, you have to pass the test to get admission to the College of Nursing FGPC.
Admission opening date at FGPC, Islamabad:
- The opening date for admissions is 4th January 2022 and
The last date to apply:
- The last date to apply at PIMS Nursing College or the Polyclinic Hospital Islamabad Nursing admission 2022 is 16th January 2022.
Commencement of New Class:
- The session will commence on 1st February 2022.
Salient Features of the College of Nursing FGPC
- Scholarship: The College is offering a stipend of 20,000 rupees per month to selected candidates that is a handsome amount to cover the educational and other expenses of the students. Therefore, at this college, students get the opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.
- Accommodation: College of Nursing provides an abode for the out of the station students. The selected candidates get free accommodation in the nursing hostel of the PIMS hospital, Islamabad.
- Ideal Location: Islamabad is an ideal location for a couple of reasons. Fine air quality, beautiful view of Marghala Hills, ages-old trees, and carpeted roads are some features that you may consider.
- Institutional Bond: A selected candidate will have to submit an affidavit of the institutional bond. If she leaves the college during training, then she will have to return the money she received from college during training.
Don’t hesitate to call the admin staff of the college if you need any information.
College of Nursing FGPC Sector G-7/3-4 near Al-Habib Market Islamabad. The prospectus will be immediately issued after the result of NTS (SZABMU).