Have you completed your FSc and are looking to get admission in the Lady Health Visitor (LHV) course for 2021-22?
Well, today’s guide is for you!
It’s good news for all the students in Punjab that the LHV admissions 2021 in Lahore and the whole of Punjab are now officially open.
Lahore has various nursing and Public Health Schools that offer this 2-year LHV Nursing program. These colleges announce LHV admissions every year, and the students looking to serve and work in the healthcare sector (Hospitals and Health foundations) or with the WHO get enrolled in the course.
Public Health Nursing Schools for LHV in Punjab
- Public Health Nursing school Lahore (Gujranwala, Hafizababad, Nankana Sahib, Sheikhupura)
- Public Health Nursing school Multan (Multan, Lodhran, Muzaffargarh)
- Public Health Nursing school okara (Okara, Kasur)
- Public Health Nursing school Bahawalpur (Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan)
- Public Health Nursing school Sialkot (Sialkot, Gujrat, Mandi Bahawaldin, Narowal)
- Public Health Nursing D.G.Khan (DG Khan, Rajanpur, Layyah, Bhakkar)
- Public Health Nursing School Bahawal Nagar (Bahawalnagar, Vehari, PakPattan)
- Public Health Nursing school Chakwal (Chakwal, Sargodhah, Mianwali)
- Public health Nursing Sahiwal (Sahiwal, Khanewal, Tobah Tek Singh)
- Public Health Nursing Attock (Attock, Rawalpindi, Jehlum)
- Public Health Nursing school Jhang (Jhang, Faisalabad, Khushab, Chiniot)
Educational Criteria for LHV Admissions 2021 in Lahore, Punjab
When LHV admissions 2021 are open in Lahore and in the other Public Health Nursing Schools of other districts of Punjab, applicants for LHV admissions 2021 in Punjab would meet these criteria to get admission in Lady Health Visitor Course Session 2021-22:
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with Science Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Marks in FSc must be 50% in Science Subjects and overall in FSc as well
- Matric with Science Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Eligibility Criteria for LHV Admissions 2021
For getting admission into the Lady Health Visitor Course in ant Public Health Nursing School of Punjab, the applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years at the time of application submission (For Unmarried)
- For widow and divorced women, the maximum age is 35 years
Documents Required for LHV Admissions?
Following documents are required for LHV admissions in Punjab:
- Attested Photocopies of Matric Certificate
- Attested Photocopies of FSc (Pre-Medical)
- Attested Passport Size Photographs
- CNIC (National Identity Card)
- Photocopies B.Form Certificate
Interview Dates for LHV Admissions 2021
Also, you must need to remember the interview dates of the colleges where you are looking to get admission into. Here are the Interview dates of Lady Health Visitors session 201-22:
- Public Health Nursing school Lahore (06-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing school Multan (14-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing school okara (03-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing school Bahawalpur (07-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing school Sialkot (11-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing D.G.Khan (17-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing School Bahawal Nagar (21-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing school Chakwal (07-01-2022)
- Public health Nursing Sahiwal (06-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing Attock (18-01-2022)
- Public Health Nursing school Jhang (13-01-2022)
Last Date to Apply for LHV Admissions 2021
The last date to apply for the Lady Health Visitor 2years course is 25-12-2021. In addition to this, you must keep in mind that no applications will be entertained after the deadline.
Merit List and Criteria for LHV 2021
Official merit lists will be published after the collection of applications for LHV Class 2021-22. Furthermore, the merit will be made on the basis of educational marks in Matric (O Level) and FSc.
However, those who are Hafiz-e-Quran will get extra marks and their merit will be made by adding Hifz marks to the total marks.
Commencement of Classes
There will be a regular class of LHV Session 2021-22 on 01-02-2022.
Stipend for LHV in Punjab
There will be a monthly stipend for the LHVs in Punjab in all Public Health Nursing Schools for the LHV students. This ranges from Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000.