The BS Nursing Merit list 2021 was pending for a long time, and students who applied for the admissions in different recently upgraded 28 DHQ nursing colleges in Punjab are all anxious due to the delay in the announcement and are looking to the final display of the merit lists.
Many students appeared in the Nursing Colleges’ BSN Entry Tests in 2021, yet the announcement of the results and the final merit lists remains pending. However, the long wait is over as the good news is ahead for all the nursing aspirants!
So finally, here are the latest updates and the BS Nursing Merit lists 2021 for the 28 DHQs Nursing Colleges of Punjab.
Why is the BS Nursing Merit List 2021 Late?
The nursing merit of the district headquarters hospitals nursing colleges remains late because of the following factors:
- Due to corona (COVID-19), colleges remained closed, so it got late to compile the data and generate the merit lists on time.
- DHQ Nursing Colleges could not conduct the proper interviews of the applicants
- There is a shortage of nursing faculty/Staff at the recently upgraded colleges
- The educational gap year affected the admission schedule badly
- Budget approval of these colleges
- Issues related to stipend approvals
How to Check the Merit List of BS Nursing 2021?
So, what is the procedure to check the merit list of the BS Nursing 2021 batch? Well, you can follow these steps to check your merit number and the final lists of your college where you applied for admission:
- Search the name of your college on Google
- Find the official website of your college
- Visit the results tab/section on the site
- Check the merit lists
- Find out your name/application No.
- Or, fill the section of roll no slip
- Your result will pop-up on the screen
- Press Ctrl+P to get a printout of your merit list
General Nursing Merit List 2021 Punjab
General Nursing merit 2021 or the BSc nursing merit list 2021 in Punjab for the twenty-eight colleges is available here!
1st Merit List of General Nursing Punjab 2021
The 1st merit list for the BSN session 2021 is not available yet. However, the past merit list is available here at the official website of the Directorate of General Nursing Punjab!
Updates about the BScN Merit List 2021?
When “The Nursing” officials contacted different nursing colleges and the Directorate of General Nursing Punjab spokespersons, we got information that the merit lists will be displayed either in the last week of December 2021 or within the 1st month; January 2022, which means the BSN batch 0f 2021-2025 will be transferred to 2022-2026 Nursing class.
Expected Date of Merit List Display: 05 January 2021
Youtube “The Nursing Forum”
List of 28 DHQs in Punjab, Pakistan
Here is the list of 28 DHQs, in Punjab, Pakistan!
- DHQ Hospital Chakwal
- DHQ Hospital Muzaffargarh
- DHQ Hospital Toba Tak Singh
- DHQ Hospital, Attock
- DHQ Hospital, Bahawalnagar
- DHQ Hospital, Bhakkar
- DHQ Hospital, Dera Ghazi Khan
- DHQ Hospital, Faisalabad
- DHQ Hospital, Gujranwala
- DHQ Hospital, Hafizabad
- DHQ Hospital, Jhang
- DHQ Hospital, Jhelum
- DHQ Hospital, Kasur
- DHQ Hospital, Khanewal
- DHQ Hospital, Khushab
- DHQ Hospital, Layyah
- DHQ Hospital, Lodhran
- DHQ Hospital, Mandi Bahauddin
- DHQ Hospital, Mianwali
- DHQ Hospital, Narowal
- DHQ Hospital, Okara
- DHQ Hospital, Pakpattan
- DHQ Hospital, Rawalpindi
- DHQ Hospital, Sahiwal
- DHQ Hospital, Sargodha
- DHQ Hospital, Sheikhupura
- DHQ Hospital, Vehari
- Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi
Students waiting for the BSc Nursing Merits list 2021 can stay in touch with us for the latest nursing-related information, admissions, jobs, events, nursing news, and a lot as we cover everything related to the nursing profession to help out the nursing aspirants, nursing staff, students and the healthcare sector in search of professional nurses for the purposes of serving the humanity! We will be the first to inform you about the merit lists and the admissions!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
According to the DGN spokesperson and the 28 DHQ’s focal persons, the merit list is expected to be displayed on the 5th of January 2021
It is late due to the COVID-19 gap year, and the shortage of faculty at the recently upgraded 28 DHQ Nursing Colleges of Punjab, Pakistan.
No, admissions are not canceled. However, the batch of 2021-2025 is expected to be transferred to the batch of 2022-2026.