Latest: Doctors Hospital College of Nursing Admissions 2022-2023 are open now!. For entries in the spring and autumn semesters of 2022-2023, hurry up if you wish to take admission to Doctors Hospital College Of Nursing. HEC recognizes the institute, and admission is available at your earliest convenience.
Admission to Post RN BSN (2-Years) requires a Matric with science, a Diploma in general nursing and midwifery, 50% or better in the diploma, and one year of experience. Students who want to take admission in Generic BSc nursing (4year) can apply if they have completed their Fsc Pre-medical with 50% marks as per HEC requirements. The students of 17-20 ages should apply.
The Course Duration for Bs (generic) nursing is 4 Years containing eight semesters and 130 credit hours. The course duration for Post RN nursing is two years having four semesters and 68 credit hours. Continue reading the rest of the article to get more updates and information on applying, where you can get the form, etc.
Doctors Hospital College of Nursing is a 250-bedded private hospital in Lahore. Nursing admissions 2022 in private hospitals proposes programs such as Cancer Center, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiology, Clinical Nutrition, and Dermatology. The Lahore Medical and Dental College, as a teaching hospital, is affiliated with this College.
The Doctors Hospital College of Nursing, as a teaching hospital, is affiliated with The Lahore Medical and Dental College.
Diabetes, Endocrinology, Emergency Care, Physical Therapy, Plastic Surgery, Radiology, etc., are also offered. This college has a nursing faculty and offers programs in RN nursing and BSC Generic Nursing. The institute provides professional training also. To read more about the organization, you have to read all the posts.
Doctors Hospital College of Nursing Admissions Criteria
Doctors Hospital College of nursing registration 2022 is upcoming. To register yourself, you have to be eligible if you have followed the following criteria for Post RN nursing.
- Matric with science
- Diploma in general nursing and midwifery, minimum 50% marks in Diploma
- 1-year experience
For Bs Generic Nursing
- Complete their FSC Pre-medical with 50% marks as per HEC requirements
- Students between 17-20 age should apply
- 50% marks in entry test
You have to submit the following documents for applying to the Doctor Hospital College of nursing admissions 2022.
- Matric result card
- FSc result card
- Character certificate
- Student Id card / Student Be form
- 2-3 passport size pictures
How to Apply Online for Doctor Hospital College of Nursing Nursing Admission?
As Doctors Hospital College of nursing admissions 2022-2023 are open. So, to apply for admission, you have to follow the given procedure.
1. Visit the Institute’s Official website.
2. Enroll yourself with an account.
3. Log in to your account.
4. Tap on the online apply button.
5. Enter the needed data in the given boxes.
6. Tap on the submit section
7. Pay your challan fee.
8. Later, you will obtain admission if you are qualified only if the shortlisted pupils call for an interview.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply to the Doctor Hospital College of Nursing is 10 January 2022. Hence, don’t waste your time and apply as soon as possible.
Doctors Hospital Nursing College Fee Structure
Here is the Doctors Hospital Fee for the nursing students!
|Doctors Hospital Nursing College Fee Structure|
|Program||Duration||Admission Fee||Monthly Fee|
|BSc. Nursing||4 Years||30,000||12,000|
|Post RN BSc Nursing||2 Years||35,000||13,000|
|Certified Nursing Assistant||2 Years||5,000||5,000|
|ICU/CCU Specialization||1 Year||30,000||10,000|
– Last Day to apply will be January 10, 2022.
– Prospectus charges for Post RN and Post Basic will be 2,000/-.
– Prospectus charges for Nursing Diploma will be 1,000/-.
– For the Degree program, only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.