The University of Lahore announces UOL Nursing Admissions 2022 for the nursing department. Applicants have a good chance of getting into UOL. If you are a nursing aspirant and want to become a future nurse then you can apply quickly to UOL’s undergraduate nursing programs, which are approved by HEC and affiliated with PNC (Pakistan Nursing Council).
Students who have recently finished their FSC with 50% marks can get admission to UOL. Students need to have been allowed for their 10+2 or equivalent examination. University will conduct an entry test and then grant admissions to applicants on a merit basis.
We’ve covered everything you need to know about UOL Nursing Admission 2022, including how to apply, fill out a form, the final deadline, and all the admission information. Check out the rest of the post to keep you informed. This program comprises 137 credit hours with 44 beginning courses hours and one optional course hour.
Table of Contents
UOL University’s introduction
The University of Lahore (UOL) has influenced a significant role in formulating learning and analysis that would provide pupils wanting to study in the unique sector with a broader choice of courses. It has also enabled UOL to become one of Pakistan’s most pleasant higher education organizations. The nursing faculty at UOL is highly authorized and professional because it creates a highly qualified and trained nursing staff.
To learn more about this organization, you’ve reached the right place. Study the entire section to gain a complete understanding.
UOL Nursing Admissions 2022 Criteria
BSN nursing admission 2022 to Lahore university is open, and the admission criteria are below:
- FSc (Pre-Medical) Minimum 50% grades from a comprehended Board OR A-Level Certification
- Students need to have allowed for their 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- University will conduct an entry test and then grant admissions to applicants on a merit basis.
You have to submit the following documents for applying to the BSN nursing admission 2022 at Lahore University.
- FSc Certificate (Pre-Medical) with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) having 60% marks
- Matric Certificate with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Attested Domicile Copy
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card)
- Attested B.Form Photocopy
- Father CNIC Copies
- Character Certificate of previous Institution
- Passport Size Photographs (6 to 12)
UOL Nursing Admission 2022 is open, and to apply online, follow the given procedure. The admission procedure of the University of Lahore is depicted in detail here Because every university has its admission criteria and forms submission methods. Therefore fresh applicants need to know how to apply to the University of Lahore admission UOL.
- Click on the given link and enroll your account as a new applicant.
- You will receive an email with your username and password after enrolling
- Log in to your account with that username or password. Fill in your online form and select the campus to which you refer.
- Choose your desired degree programs such as BSN nursing.
- After that, furnish your academic data and upload examined documents of your educational certificates.
- Send a bank plan of 1700/RS to the admission department or spend 1500/Rs at the admission department 1500/Rs for a prospectus.
Last Date to Apply in UOL
The last date to apply for UOL admissions 2022 for Nursing is 22 January 2022. Apply online for securing the admissions at the earliest possible!
Email address: [email protected]