The College of ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences King Edward Medical University accepts applications for the BS Ophthalmology program. If you are interested, you should apply. You must fill out an application form and submit all the necessary documentation to the university administration. Apply today.
BS Opthalmology that is also known as the BS Optometry is a very unique degree that KEMU, Lahore is offering to its students. After getting BS Optometry degree, a student can easily open-up an independent eye clinic for eye checkups and refractions. So BS Optometry Admissions 2022 are now open at King Edward Medical University Lahore, it’s a big opportunity for you to apply here!
For admission, applicants must have 60% in their matriculation and 65% in their FSC. MCAT scores must be at least 60%. Local and foreign students both can apply to this program.
This article will provide you with comprehensive information on applying eligibility requirements, deadlines, and contact information for the College of ophthalmology and allied vision sciences King Edward Medical University Bs Ophthalmology Admissions 2022.
Table of Contents
The King Edward Medical University (KEMU) was founded in 1980. Among the most esteemed medical schools in the world is located in Lahore, Pakistan. It has seven affiliated teaching hospitals. The study aims to provide high-quality education and remarkable skills to post-graduate and undergraduate healthcare professionals. In addition to World Health Organization (WHO) recognition, KEMU is accredited by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), the Pakistan Medical Research Council (PMRC), as well as the Higher Education Commission (HEC). The university also has affiliations with institutions overseas. The College of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS) is affiliated with KEMU.
The COVAS College of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences pursues ophthalmological education in Pakistan. This institution was founded in May 1999. In 2004, it became the Punjab Institute of Preventive Ophthalmology (PIPO). Then, in 2007, it became COVAS.
Ophthalmology is a 4-year degree program. There are 162 credit hours and 68 seats in the program. There are 60 seats reserved for local students and 8 for foreign students.
COAVS BS Ophthalmology Admissions 2022 Criteria:
KEMU’s College of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences has opened admissions for BS Ophthalmology 2022. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- 60% marks in matric with science subjects.
- 65% marks in FSC pre-medical.
- Age 20 years or less than 20 years.
The following are the required documents for the College of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences Bs Ophthalmology Admissions 2022.
- Matric certificate with 60% marks
- FSC with 65% marks
- 60% marks in MDCAT
- 5 Passport size photographs have a blue background.
- Students CNIC copy
- CNIC of father
- A copy of the student’s Hafiz-e-Quran certificate if the student is Hafiz.
- Domicile certificate.
How to apply for College of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences KEMU?
To apply for BS Ophthalmology at KEMU, applicants must follow the steps below:
- Applying online and filling out admission forms on campus are both options available to students.
- Foreign students can apply online through the Government of Pakistan under Foreign Students Rules & Regulations, the economic affairs division, and the external affairs ministry.
- There is an open-merit admissions policy.
- Online admission forms are available at the KEMU official website and the College of ophthalmology and allied vision sciences website.
- After completing their forms, students will submit them.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply at KEMU for BS Ophthalmology is 10th January 2022. Awaiting applicants will be admitted on a merit basis.